Atlantic Tomorrows Office has exciting opportunities for both entry-level and experienced outside sales representatives!! Use your great personnel skills to help customers find ways to improve efficiency and reduce expenses through our document management strategies.
For entry-level candidates, we are seeking talented individuals with a genuine interest in building a lucrative and personally rewarding career in sales, from the ground up. Ranked by the industry as an "Elite Dealer" year after year, we offer a solid entry-level sales opportunity with an excellent beginning salary, extensive training and experienced professionals to help you grow your skills.
For seasoned candidates with proven sales experience, we offer a sales career opportunity that will keep you challenged and growing. All success is well rewarded with one of the strongest compensation plans in the industry and uncapped commissions potential.
These outside business-to-business sales opportunities include responsibility to:
• Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
• Provide customers with the highest level of service and support through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share in assigned accounts / territory.
• Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure sales are generated and processed efficiently to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and retention.
• Contact cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in person visits to obtain appointments for sales meetings.
Atlantic Tomorrows Office is an award-winning provider of Toshiba, Ricoh and Konica Minolta document imaging and networking technologies. In business since 1959, we are the largest independent provider in the region with a solid track record of growth.
We employ the very best sales, service and support staff in our industry with an average tenure of 12 plus years and are interested in hearing from other talented, career-minded individuals who share our customer focus and would like to explore current opportunities for a rewarding career.
• History of success (prior sales experience, grades, part time employment, internships, awards, etc).
• Strong work ethic and self-motivation.
• 4 Year College degree or equivalent experience.
• Effective customer relations skills- you need to be a person who enjoys working with people.
• A driven, decisive, organized and results oriented approach.
• Strong knowledge of general office computing, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) a must.
• PC hardware and software expertise.
• Polished appearance and demeanor.
• Experienced salespersons will be asked to provide details about their sales successes.
Atlantic Tomorrows Office offers a very attractive compensation package, which includes:
• Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
• Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
• 401(k) plan
• Excellent holiday/vacation plans
• Ongoing training opportunities
• State-of-the-art office products
• Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Please attach a cover letter that includes you current salary and explains why you feel you are the right candidate for this opportunity.
Atlantic Tomorrows Office is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.