Document imaging solutions can transform the way your business operates. Whether you’re solving a paper problem or simply improving the way you handle electronic files, the right document imaging solution can provide a wide range of benefits for businesses large and small.
If your employees spend too much time filing or retrieving documents you should consider a document management system. Working with hard copy used to be the only way. By converting to electronic files, sharing documents and collaborating becomes so much easier and efficient that your employees become more productive.
Don’t forget about security. It’s very difficult to restrict access to paper documents. They can be copied without you knowing or they can just disappear.
You may already have the multifunction print devices to convert paper records into electronic files; the only thing missing is the document management software to manage them.
Contact one of our Document Management specialists to learn how you can secure your HR documents, process invoices faster or link each customer’s transactions together for improved accounts receivable processing and billing inquiries.
- Eliminate file cabinets and regain space
- Easily share documents with authorized users
- Secure documents with access controls
- Documented audit trail on document use and changes
- Automate workflows so the right actions are carried out on the right documents, by the right people, at the right time
- Automate document life cycle controls