Document output in any company today is critical. Unfortunately, the systems supporting document output usually grow ad hoc and are not included in any strategic plan.
Industry statistics indicate that most companies spend between 1% and 3% of their annual revenue* on document output alone. Another statistic claims that the average cost of producing documents equates to 40% of a company’s labor cost. *Gartner, Inc.
If these statistics hold true for your company, your document output costs are much greater than you thought. Maybe it’s time to take a deeper look at your document output systems to see if you are spending more than you should!
An Atlantic Managed Print Professional will help you identify your hard costs and the larger hidden costs you may not be aware of:
- Print devices, consumables, maintenance
- Infrastructure and procurement
- Help desk support
- Network administration
- Productivity loss due to down time or workflow management
From a mutual understanding, Atlantic will provide a customized Managed Print solution for your organization. Atlantic clients who implemented an Atlantic's Managed Print solution saved an average 15-30% and realized the following benefits:
- Device management
- Device mapping
- Automated supply fulfillment
- Preventative and proactive maintenance
- Automated meter collection
- Track and trend fleet and device TCO
- Cost per page billing with one monthly invoice
- Quarterly business reviews
- Flexible leasing options for new hardware
- GREEN programs, compatible products, recycling progrmas, fleet optimization
- Rules-based printing for cost containment and security
Don’t think you have a large enough fleet to benefit from our programs?
Let an Atlantic Managed Print professional show you that you do!